Key Account Manager (DAP/MCC)
Job TitleKey Account Manager (DAP/MCC)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Responsible for planning, organising, executing and monitoring of sales and promotional activities of Personal Health products and meeting the key financial and non-financial parameters set by the organization for assigned key accounts.
You are responsible for
- Grow sales in assigned accounts
- Maintain account spending funds within targets
- Ensure overall profitability of customers is in line with company objectives
- Monitor account receivables from assigned accounts and ensure timely collections
- Set up assigned accounts on Salesforce.com (SFDC) including strategic account plan for the Superhyper accounts and regularly maintain sales information in SFDC
- Be trained in Customer Focused Selling & Solution Selling Skills
You are a part of
The Sales Team in the Personal Health business and will work with the wider team like Marketing, Supply Chain colleagues to meet your overall business goals. In this role, you will report into the Sales Manager of the Personal Health business in Singapore.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least Diploma education or higher
- Possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of Sales experience in either FMCG or Electrical Appliances category
- Familiar with Supermarket Retail environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with ability to be detailed and strategic
- Independent work with ability to build strategic partnerships with customers across all levels or functions primarily at Headquarter level
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its sales capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top