IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Plan, control and coordinate IT delivery projects from definition to taking the concepts and following through to a successful deployment achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements working with different stakeholders.
IT Project Manager is responsible for managing customer facing projects to implement solutions at customer sites, as agreed in the customer contract and Statement of Work, to achieve customer-defined success criteria.
You are responsible for:
- Specifies the manning of the project, resources required, anticipated costs, risk assessment and quality standards to be used.
- Organizes the internal and external resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes.
- Using various inputs, including input from project team members to define the risks of the project and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
- Implement and organize according to the project plan or validated project order in terms of quality, money, time, information, organization and final customer acceptance.
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all change requests as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Bachelor degree in Systems Engineering, Information Technology, Business or related field of study (Computer Science, Business Management) with relevant experience in networks, servers, hardware, leading IT projects.
Experience in server installation (mandatory) and knowledge in networks (is a plus).
Thorough understanding of Healthcare (is a plus)
Project Management skills. PMI certifications a plus.
Based in México, Huixquilucan will act as a IT Project Manager for Philip's HealthCare Informatics. This position will report to the Service Implementation Manager, based in México.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jen D.Campaign Manager
Jen oversees the creation and implementation of sales and marketing campaigns in an effort to support Philips’ agents in the field.
Back to top