Internship: Technical Accounting & Oversight
Job TitleInternship: Technical Accounting & Oversight
You are responsible for
- Assist the TA&O Specialists in performing research on particular accounting matters relating to IFRS.
- Assist in the revision of Philips accounting manual
- Assist in various training events
- Assist in preparing accounting presentations in PowerPoint
You are a part of
Within ARIC the TA&O team is responsible for the establishment and communication of the accounting policies of the Philips Group.
You will be based at our head office in Amsterdam, working in the heart of Accountancy
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Currently studying towards your Master WO (Msc.) with next qualification(s):
- Accounting with basic training in IFRS are part of your education
- Are fluent in oral and written English
- Have some experience in previous internships regarding the same field (preferred but not required)
- Have excellent knowledge in windows applications, most important are well developed power point skills
- Are a Team player with ability to work under pressure
In return, we offer you
Duration: 6-12 months
Starting: (end of) February 2018
You will get a unique overview of the way of working within ARIC in Royal Philips. You will be part of the TA&O team.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top