Internship: Royal Philips, Finance - internal control (Suitable for Thesis)
Job TitleInternship: Royal Philips, Finance - internal control (Suitable for Thesis)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of a global team enabling all Royal Philips markets to operate as well as being part of local executing teams in markets Benelux, Middle East and Africa. Additionally, you will develop a strong business mindset, and a professional skillset, while getting a unique inside of how a leading Healthtech company operates.
You are responsible for
- Assisting in recurring quarterly activities such as preparing Financial Reporting risk assessments, consolidating global results, creating reports and all other kind of business activities which come across
- Assisting in global projects such as roll out of new methodology, embedding data analytics, using new tooling and other scheduled project activities.
- Contributing in discussions regarding new ideas in the way of working
You are a part of
Internal control, a welcoming and accessible department in which an excellent team of professionals co-performs the control on financial reporting within Philips.
You will be located at our Head Office in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor/Master in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting ( with a focus to Risk & Control )
- Pro-active mindset and hands-on mentality;
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Able to think analytically and out-of-the-box
- Good knowledge in windows applications, e.g. Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willing to get the most out of it
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to learn the professional way of working in a fast-paced and flexible environment. You get the chance to work on high-level projects with Philips' management from all over the world, expanding your knowledge and expertise in corporate finance.
It can be discussed to make this assignment suitable for thesis. We are looking for students able to start as soon as possible but no later than January/February 2018!.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply as soon as possible. This position will be removed from the internet per 01-10-2017!
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top