Internship: Procurement Design for Excellence (Thesis possible)
Job TitleInternship: Procurement Design for Excellence (Thesis possible)
Are you a spirited person looking to support a world-class organization in a dynamic and competitive industry? If so, apply now to join the Philips Design for eXcellence (DfX) team! DfX plays a key role in Philips' ability, in collaboration between business functions, to address total end-to-end cost and establish a new way of working, encouraging cooperation and transparency.
In this role, you have the opportunity to directly contribute to the optimization of value and costs across the range of Philips products and services.
You are responsible for
- Helping the team in maintaining and improving planning and reporting of DfX projects
- Support the DfX coach in preparing and facilitating DfX workshops
- Supporting the improvement of the DfX methodology
- Assisting in the overall project management activities
You are a part of
The DfX team is headed by the Global DfX Leader with 11 passionate DfX coaches from different backgrounds and experience levels. You will receive guidance from an experienced DfX coach.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master Student with an excellent track record in
- Management Sciences, Business studies, Finance or Engineering and a self-propelling work attitude.
- Affinity with analysis and resolution of complex business problems.
- Fluency in English.
In return, we offer you
You will develop skills in: program management; communication management; stakeholder management; business improvement; business performance analysis.
- It is possible to develop your M.Sc. Thesis as part of this internship.
- Starting as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 to 9 months
- Working at our offices in both Eindhoven and Amsterdam
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- • Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- • Resume
- • Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top