Internship: Marketing Effectiveness (Non Thesis)
Job TitleInternship: Marketing Effectiveness (Non Thesis)
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we're looking for?
The global Marketing Return On Investment (ROI) team of Royal Philips has as ambition to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our marketing spend, by making our marketing decisions more fact based. To achieve this we use several Marketing ROI methodologies and we collaborate with a broad global community of stakeholders including local market organizations, business groups, central functions and external agencies.
You will have the opportunity to support the central Marketing ROI team to embed Marketing ROI within markets and business groups, do analyses, share learnings, leverage best practices and train markets and business groups on using Marketing ROI tools.
Join us to kick-start your career in Marketing Effectiveness!
- Work with the full range of Marketing ROI tools, ranging from econometrics to digital analytics and provide operational support to the Marketing ROI team, markets and business groups
- Support marketing managers across the world with the Campaign ROI financial model
- Help with the data validation of our reach analytics model (Reach, Cost, Quality)
- Be involved in the econometric modelling process along with MROI coaches, businesses and agencies (Marketing Mix Modeling)
Support Digital ROI project:
- Adjust and fix data sets from several, different sources
- Conduct deep dive analysis and find root causes of the data issues; support the reporting team to solve the issues
- Support in conducting analysis for the digital campaign insights and recommendation
- Coordinate communication on the insights and help build meaningful visualizations and presentations
- Support markets and business groups by executing training sessions on available tools and solving immediate issues
- Maintain our best practice library in our internal content management system
- Developing training materials for Philips Marketers in the markets and business groups
- Support with project management, project office, planning and creating presentations
- Support with delivering presentations and other documents
You will be part of the central Marketing ROI team within the Digital Analytics team, which is part of Group Digital, the Philips global digital marketing and sales team. You will be based in Amsterdam. You will work in a team together with two Marketing ROI professionals and three Digital Marketing ROI professionals. Further you will collaborate with a wide network of stakeholders including local market organizations, business groups, central functions and external agencies.
You will cooperate closely in the heart of a very dynamic global organization.
- This internship assignment is not suitable to do your thesis
- Duration: 6 months. We do prefer students able to perform a 9-12 months placement.
- We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, no later than January/February 2018!
We are looking for
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
- Currently studying towards your University Master of science WO (Msc.) in:
- Business Administration
- Business Economics
- Business Informatics
- (International) Business Management
- Interest in marketing and analytics
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- You are fluent in English, written and oral
- Preferably knowledge of Digital Analytics and Digital Marketing
- Show a positive can-do mindset and a hands-on mentality
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply 29-10-2017 at the latest!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top