Internship: Human Resources Project Management
Job TitleInternship: Human Resources Project Management
Are you the enthusiastic, talented intern we’re looking for?
You will get the opportunity to manage and participate in various projects within the Philips HR Markets team. Topics like: Talent and Performance Management, Organization Design, Leadership Programs, HR Analytics will need your involvement. As an intern in the corporate HR department you will get the chance to develop your project skills, gain experience and knowledge on HR, and interact with people with different nationalities and backgrounds, as our team is located all over the globe.
- You will support the Annual Operating Plan cycle and all related HR processes
- You will follow up on progress of HR projects in the Markets
We expect you;
- Pro-actively support the Market HR Program Manager in interactions with all Markets (e.g. data analytics, preparation and follow up of HR calls)
- Actively support sub-projects to further define our up to date organizational design: build a solid basis for rewarding careers (job structure) / up to date job descriptions / up to date competences and critical experiences
The goal of this internship is to provide you an opportunity to develop your project skills and HR knowledge, while being exposed to colleagues around the globe.
You will work in our headquarters in Amsterdam within Group HRM supporting the Markets (= our commercial organization). The team will be composed by the Chief HR Officer Markets, a Senior HR Officer and the Market HR leaders globally.
It can be discussed to make this internship assignment suitable to do your thesis. Duration: 6-12 months. We prefer students able to start as soon as possible but preferably at in March 2017.Please mention your availability within your Cover Letter!
- Students on work placement or final-year study assignment are paid a work placement or final-year study assignment allowance.
- A student on a work placement or final-year study assignment is paid an allowance towards rented accommodation, depending on his/her situation. This will be determined setting up the Intern Contract.
- A student on work placement or final-year study assignment who can prove that he/she is not entitled to a student card for public transport (OV-studentenkaart) is paid an allowance to cover the cost of travel between home and the place of work in accordance with the Conditions of Employment Guideline.
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
We are looking for
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
- Currently studying towards your University Bachelor of Science/Master of science WO (Bsc./Msc.) in:
- Human Resources
- Business Administration
- (International) Business Management
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Possess excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply as soon as possible. This position will be removed from the internet per 29-01-2017!
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter outlining your motivation and informing your availability
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top