Internship: HR projects (suitable for thesis)
Job TitleInternship: HR projects (suitable for thesis)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
work closely with the HR Managers and the teams supporting some of the implementation of local HR initiatives. You will interact with all different parts of the business and the HR function
You are responsible for
Support in the success of several HR programs related to the following topics;
- Supporting a health initiative that looks at how to generate a good working environment for the people working in office environments.
- Supporting with personal and organizational data quality initiatives in business areas.
- Supporting the team of HR Managers based in Amsterdam with specific HR projects
You are a part of
the HR Managers team within Philips headquarters in Amsterdam. The HR team is partnering with all functions of Philips on organization and people agendas. We support management teams in the development of their organization design, organizational capabilities, talent and culture initiatives, deployment of country HR policies
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Human Resource Studies / Personeelswetenschappen / Organizational studies / Business Administration with a specialization in HR.
- A curious and energized student who is eager to learn about Philips and a number of HR programs, who at the same time is assertive in finding ways to support these programs.
- Someone who has proven to be able to work effectively on multiple projects at the same time and is relatively comfortable with a situation of ambiguity.
- You are fluent in English, written and oral
- Good communication and organizational skills
- An assertive and independent person with a high standard of integrity
In return, we offer you
You will cooperate closely in the heart of a very dynamic global organization.
- This internship assignment is suitable to do your thesis
- Duration: minimum of 6 months.
- We prefer students able to start as soon as possible.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top