Internship: Global Performance Management (Thesis Assignment)
Job TitleInternship: Global Performance Management (Thesis Assignment)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be an important player in a network of colleagues from several group departments, driving global change effort to improve Philips' structural performance.
You are responsible for
- Creating a communication plan that support the Global Performance Management (GPM) network
- Developing, improving and maintaining SharePoint to support the effective communication from GPM group towards our stakeholders
- Supporting other activities that improve standards of the different practices within GPM
- Research on performance management related topic (e.g. Goal cascade, Strategy execution).
You are a part of
The central Royal Philips Accelerate! Business Transformation organization and a core member of the Group Performance Management team.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Studying towards your Master degree in: Business Administration, Business Management
- Relevant knowledge of performance management analytics, tools, reporting
- Knowledge of application of MS Office tools, prefer SharePoint knowledge
- Expert level English and knowledge of additional languages preferred
- Creativity and business sense, ability to 'think outside the box'
- Easy communicator and good sense of humor
In return, we offer you
A truly unique opportunity to be part of a transformation of a large multinational company. The intended change touches each single business, geography and employee of Royal Philips. Being part of this transformation journey will provide invaluable experience for the rest of your career.
As we require some research on the subjects, this is a Thesis position only!
We prefer student able to start as soon as possible, but no later than September/October 2017!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply as soon as possible. This position will be removed from the internet per 20-08-2017!
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top