Internship: Customer Screenings Team (Suitable for Thesis)
Job TitleInternship: Customer Screenings Team(Suitable for Thesis)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the customer screenings team in the execution of the screening of third parties, organizing (back office) activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the customer screenings team and to continuous improve of the customer screenings processes.
You are responsible for
- Perform desktop searches and report back in line with Philips procedures.
- Interact and engage with different stakeholders during the searches.
- Document findings and conclusions in line with the prescribed tools and methods.
- Reports the findings of the searches in line with Philips procedures and systems.
- Organizing of the (back office) activities that facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the customer screenings team.
- Participating in continuous improvement of the customer screenings processes.
You are a part of
During the internship, you are part of the customer screenings team within FICS (Internal Audit). You will work at the head office in Amsterdam.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or master student
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Knowledge of LEAN/continuous improvement is an strong asset
- Fluency in the English language (mandatory)
- Fluency in Portuguese (mandatory)
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be part of a global team that supports in the definition, implementation and maintenance of the Company's global security policies, procedures and standards. You have the opportunity to further develop your reporting and communication skills as well as support in the continuous improvement of the Customer Screenings Team's processes and procedures (LEAN).
- Depending on your input to enrich this assignment, we are open for discussion to make this internship suitable for graduation/thesis.
- Duration: 5-6 months
- We are looking for students able to start as soon as possible, no later than September/October 2017
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Required documents in order for us to continue with your application:
- • Resume
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you recognize yourself in this profile and would like to take this challenge, we invite you to apply as soon as possible. This position will be removed from the internet per 27-08-2017!
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top