Internship: Consumer Marketing Coffee (thesis possible)
Job TitleInternship: Consumer Marketing Coffee (thesis possible)
You get to be involved in the whole chain of a product lifetime, from product creation to activation on the market, and of course actively contribute to creative ideas that suit our
- Support in Product Development projects, including analysis on consumer and market data
- Creation of materials (packaging, distribution) to optimize go to market
- Freedom to initiate new ideas/ projects based on creative ideas suitable for our consumer needs
- Market Introduction Planning, preparing trade presentations, preparing activation materials, ensuring all information is available timely to countries to prepare their launches
- Online Content Management: analyzing how and where to improve, creation of online content, ensuring availability to users, best practice gathering of online activation in Sales Organizations
- Competitor analysis to support key innovation projects
You will be part of the Philips Roast & Ground team, a dedicated group of Consumer Marketing Managers, within the Business Group Coffee, You will be working in a network of various stakeholders based in both the Netherlands (e.g., consumer marketing team, central communication team, market intelligence specialists) and overseas (e.g., marketing specialists, key account managers).
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Starting in November 2017
- Duration: 6-12 months
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Studying for a master degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field with a passion for products and innovation.
- Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth. Ability to think creatively and pragmatically.
- Ability to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, and create network within the organization.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, it should be compulsory (for students outside EU/EER) by your education and you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time.
Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top