Internet Channel Senior Field Marketing Manager (Sleep & Respiratory)
Job TitleInternet Channel Senior Field Marketing Manager (Sleep & Respiratory)
“As healthcare continues to move outside the hospital walls and into our homes and everyday lives, there’s only one way to achieve better outcomes while keeping costs under control. And that’s by connecting home care providers, physicians, and payers to patients and each other across the entire care continuum – from hospital to home. To help respiratory patients live longer, stronger, and healthier lives.”
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Field Marketing, North America, we challenge you as a Senior Field Marketing Manager to strategically position Philips Sleep and Respiratory Care’s (SRC) in the Internet channel space. Using your online channel and internet retail experience, you will work closely with the sales organization and internet retailers to maximize the eCommerce sales. This role will be based remotely within the U.S.
You will be responsible for
- Understand and anticipate customers’ needs and strategically position products/solutions to generate demand for the field sales organization.
- Support and collaborate with internal partners (sales organization and BIU product teams), external customers (Distributors, DMEs, clinicians, end-users), and industry influencers/KOLs to deliver on annual AOP sales and profitability targets
- Collaborate with BG Marketing Shared Service functions including Marketing Communications, Channel Marketing, Market Intelligence, Reimbursement/Payer Relations and Pricing to ensure efficient ways of working to maximize BG Marketing’s contribution to Americas’ SHR business
- Collaborate across markets and BGs to leverage market solutions
- Manage and drive campaigns in respective geographies to promote products and solutions
- Gather local market and customer insights, and feed information back to BIU/BG Marketing
- Support Product Managers in the launch/introduction of new solutions and enhancements developed by the BIU to the local market
- Manage local market events to deliver high ROI (Trade Shows, Roadshows, Customer Business and Clinical Training Activities)
- Pricing Management Support: Support Product Managers (PMs) and Sales in setting and adjusting local prices to maximize value capture
- In concert with Pricing Director and Strategic Marketing Program Manager, conduct price realization analytics and pro-actively report and escalate issues in value capture
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This role will be based remotely within the U.S. (relocation expenses will not be offered). This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience in marketing experience with a proven record of driving Revenues and sales growth/market share (downstream with upstream knowledge)
- Experience in developing annual business and marketing plans, with financial / volume targets, tactical plans, and timelines
- Understanding of digital marketing principles and marketing mix drivers of online sales
- Experience in creating pricing strategies, and price maintenance program management (Minimum Advertised Pricing and Advertising Policies)
- Must possess strong collaboration and influencing skills in order to translate strategic objectives in to sales-driving action; extensive cross-functional leadership experience in working with operations, innovation, field marketing, sales, finance and supply chain
- Must be good at developing strong and trusted customer relationships as well as internal relationships
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Results driven and motivated individual who takes initiative
- Demonstrated in-depth analytical selling techniques and basic financial principles. Comfortable with data.
- Understanding of channel strategy, channel management, and addressing potential channel conflicts
- Experience with medical device category a plus, and/or consumer products sold online
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online on our Philips Careers Website. Senior Field Marketing Manager, Job ID: 225235.
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top