Integration Project Assistant
Job TitleIntegration Project Assistant
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Not only have the general assistant's tasks for the M&A department, focusing on the New Venture Integration team, but also support the Integration Management office for newly acquired companies.
You are responsible for
- Performing daily management assistant duties for the NVI team;
- Coordinating manager's diary;
- Preparing & submitting manager's expenses;
- Handling IT related issues;
- Performing office management duties;
- Planning (inter)national meetings & travel;
- Updating share points, intranet pages, Midaxo funnel management tool;
- Organizing GMAD events/trainings/meetings;
- Preparing project updates, action review and follow-up;
- Working hand in hand with other GMAD assistants, acts as back-up;
- Supporting project management office;
- Planning, coordinating, preparing Steerco meetings, work stream review meetings, integration management office meetings (live and via lync or connect meetings) ensuring follow-up;
- Supporting Day 1 preparation and celebration;
- Acting as point of contact/information both internally & externally, meeting deadlines, protecting confidentiality, keeping files up to date.
You are a part of
The M&A department is in the heart of executing the Philips Healthcare strategy. We work with our business groups and markets to acquire, integrate and divest companies. For this role you would work primarily with the integration team, but also with the broader M&A community. We are a fast paced – very fun department with tremendous learning opportunities for professionals who want to go the extra mile.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master degree in a relevant field;
- More than 2 years' work experience in project management
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal;
- Drive and pro-activeness;
- Experience within a larger organization;
- Act as the glue in the team;
- Good sense of urgency, prioritization and humor!
In return, we offer you
A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Furthermore, our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top