Integration Lead (E-commerce )
- Cambridge, MA
Integration Lead (E-commerce )
Be a part of a team that is taking Philips forward in the digital space! In this role, you will drive improvement on our E-commerce platform to create a great customer experience.
- Drive E2E landscape improvements focused on creating a seamless business models
- Underpin and evaluate E-commerce opportunities in support of larger goals of our E-commerce platform
- Create seamless Software and Service E-commerce model by integrating key tooling and platforms (license entitlement management, subscription order types, Service Max, SFDC, SAP, ERP Simplification)
- Function as Integration Lead for E-commerce to ensure acquisition can seamlessly fit into the Philips E-commerce landscape
***Relocation expenses will not be provided for this role. Candidates must reside within commuting distance to either our Nashville or Cambridge location
- Business integration evaluation & assessment in collaboration with market leaders, global partners and the business transformation teams
- Create a business integration process for legacy or new acquisition processes to be integrated to one harmonized process/framework using existing standard Philips process and technology
- Strategize and provide technology integration recommendations, while working in close partnership with Global Business Process Experts Owners, Philips IT architecture, and the transformation office
- Provide expertise in processes analysis within to perform process gap analyses, propose best practices as input for the process design
- Design processes with the above mentioned requirement features and ensure alignment with the underpinning IT applications including relevant process performance metrics & key performance indicators (KPI's), compliance requirements and controls
- Deploy and support process implementation programs and projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed
- Collaborate with IT and EIM to ensure that IT applications and data models support the business process requirements and design
- Be a change agent by clarifying the impact of the new ways of working including the process, IT applications to the deployment teams and are the content owners of the deployment materials (guidelines, work instructions and learnings), as developed with Philips University or other parties who develop the process role-based learning curricula for the end-users for their process domain
- Build and maintain Subject Matter Expertise (SME) communities in their respective domain and ensuring the people competencies, capabilities are in place to execute the standard solutions in their process domains and find opportunities for improvement
- Establish an accurate process performance impact tracking & reporting, with reference to internal/external benchmarks and relevant targets; actively share knowledge and help problem-solve with systemic issues driving impact for continuous improvement
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Ten + years of proven success in business/operations, process improvement and technology enablement.
- Bachelor's degree in an information management technical
- Certification: LEAN, GB certification or other equivalent Six Sigma training & certification
- Strong knowledge of key systems (SAP, Apptus, EDI and Hybris)
- Successful record of accomplishment in leadership across Healthcare operations, sales and service
- Harmonizing legacy and acquired processes to standard processes; enable standard Philips technology to create one way of working
- Developing and influencing technology strategies and technology solution implementation
- Organizational agility; developing partnerships across a complex business landscape, while utilizing/ implementing lean and continuous improvement methodologies
- Setting a compelling vision, inspiring and motivating through change
- Consultative influencer
- Leadership in a complex/matrixed environment
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top