Integration Engineer (remote)
Job TitleIntegration Engineer (remote)
Philips is seeking an Integration Engineer for the Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions (PCMS) group. This national position spans across North America and will require some travel. The PCMS business serves the healthcare community through effective and efficient management of capital medical equipment/solution implementation in various areas within the healthcare continuum.
- Design and lead the implementation and testing of complex IT integration solutions following industry and proprietary real-time patient data transfer and alarm management requirements.
- Provide consultation to healthcare institutions on IT integration strategies and system integrations.
- Troubleshoot complex systems integration issues to ensure acceptable (QOS) Quality of Service.
- Lead installation of complex multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring in both clinical and non-clinical environments across an expansive geography.
- Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
- Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external installation resources.
- Shares responsibility of successful project completion with the assigned Project Manager and project team.
Candidate Profile / Education Experience:
- BS Software Engineering or Computer Science disciplines with at least two years' experience or AS Software Engineering or Computer Science with at least five years' experience in Healthcare / IT environments preferred. Alternatively, BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least two years' experience or AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed with at least five years' experience in Healthcare / IT environments preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Oracle certified (OCA) or significant Java experience required or CCNP or equivalent certification e.g. CCNP/wireless etc.
- Extensive knowledge of information system technologies as reflected in formal Microsoft, Cisco, VM, or Active directory certifications desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems as reflected in completion of formal vendor training desired.
- Extensive knowledge of HL7 and Electronic medical record systems required or extensive knowledge of information system technologies as reflected in formal Microsoft or Cisco certifications.
- Own technical issues through resolution.
- Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal lines of authority.
- Effectively communicate to CXO level management - internal and external.
- Effectively negotiate.
- Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
- Previous experience working in a healthcare environment desired
- Ability to travel approximately 10%, to where the projects require.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top