Integration Engineer - Healthcare
Job TitleIntegration Engineer – Healthcare
Philips is seeking a Integration Engineer for the Patient Care Monitoring Systems group. This position will be leveraged across all Support Regions and will require some travel. The PCMS business serves the healthcare community through effective and efficient management of capital medical equipment/solution implementation in various areas within the healthcare continuum.
- Design and lead the implementation and testing of complex IT integration solutions following industry and proprietary real-time patient data transfer requirement.
- Provide consultation to healthcare institutions on IT integration strategies and system integrations.
- Troubleshoot complex system integration issues to ensure acceptable (QOS) Quality of Service.
- Lead installation of complex multi-phase systems composed of IT infrastructure and patient monitoring in both clinical and non-clinical environments across an expansive geography.
- Provide technical review of system configurations to ensure viability of system performance.
- Lead and direct a diverse team of internal and external installation resources.
- Shares responsibility of successful project completion with the assigned Project Manager and project team.
Candidate Profile / Education Experience:
- BS Software Engineering or Computer Science disciplines with at least two years experience or AS Software Engineering or Computer Science with at least five years experience in Healthcare / IT environments preferred. Or BS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed disciplines with at least two years experience or AS Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Biomed with at least five years experience in Healthcare / IT environments preferred.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Oracle certified (OCA) or significant Java experience required
- Extensive knowledge of information system technologies as reflected in formal Microsoft, Cisco, VM, or Active directory certifications desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of Patient Monitoring systems as reflected in completion of formal vendor training desired.
- Extensive knowledge of HL7 and Electronic medical record systems required
- Own technical issues through resolution.
- Influence internal and external resources to a stated objective without formal lines of authority.
- Effectively communicate to CXO level management – internal and external.
- Effectively negotiate.
- Deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal and external.
- Previous experience working in a healthcare environment desired
- Ability to travel approximately 10%, to where the projects require.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top