Installed Base Data Control Support
Job TitleInstalled Base Data Control Support
Install Base Data Control Support:
We challenge you in this Install Base Data Control Support role to utilize your strong analytical skills and attention to detail to support the install base team. You will work closely as a team to support the field and other departments by creating and maintaining the equipment master data through the use of SAP. You must deliver world-class service and clearly communicate with internal customers.
You will report into the Install Base Data Control Manager and sit in our Alpharetta, GA office.
Delivers world-class service and clearly communicates with internal and external customers. Effectively communicates to and receives information from different departments and areas of the business. Documents and distributes information appropriately. Practices active listening skills and responds positively to situations requiring cooperation, courtesy and tact.
- Utilize all methods of communications available to the team such as phone, email, web and/or mail
- Includes the overall organization and the Install Base team in communications.
- Follows up on customer issues and e-mail requests in a timely manner.
- Provide response for assistance to field service engineers and end users of defined applications such as FSE Data View, Install Base Data View, Site ID Request, Site Audit, PCCI IB Request, and others.
- Be able to provide Install Base related assistance to end users as well as other internal groups.
- Complete projects as assigned by manager and may assist other functional areas as needed.
- Constantly looks for and develops creative ideas and suggestions that will optimize processes, reduce cost and improve efficiency.
- Take ownership of customer issues and manage client relationships ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Clarify internal customer requests and problems through research or escalation.
- Engender an atmosphere of world-class innovation, quality, and responsiveness.
Job Knowledge, Metrics and Business Results:
Understands the job requirements and customer’s needs. Demonstrates knowledge and skill by successfully completing assignments and answering incoming calls in a timely manner. Able to analyze problems, apply effective solutions and determine follow up actions with minimum direction.
- Must be able to meet all defined SLA’s.
- Remotely assist field organization and other groups for all Install Base related issues and IB web tools (FSE Data View, Install Base Data View, Site ID Request, Site Audit, PCCI IB Request)
- Participate in, and adhere to, established change control processes.
- Takes ownership of customer issues and manages client relationships ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is required to resolve problems and make recommendations.
Functions as an active member of the team and shares knowledge and experience to resolve issues.
Meet or exceed defined SLA’s to insure the team meets established metric.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively work with multiple groups/users throughout the organization.
- Demonstrate the willingness to learn new techniques and tools.
- Demonstrate the willingness to assist team members with issues, projects and share knowledge with peers and managers.
Handles all calls in a timely manner. Solves complex problems and assists others as required. Successfully completes all required training and demonstrates an understanding of that training.
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions.
- Ability to provide courteous assistance in difficult situations.
- Problem solving & resourcefulness.
- Must display a high level of quality in all areas of responsibilities.
- Employee Development and Training.
- Maintain accurate data in SAP in accordance with established requirements.
- Meets or exceeds defined individual SLA’s to meet establish metric.
- Interface with other departments to ensure that all Install Base data integrity is properly maintained.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Installed Base equipment and Functional Location structures
- Basic knowledge and understanding of healthcare products
- An Associate’s degree in Business Administration or similar business discipline is preferred
- 1-2 years applicable work experience
- Working knowledge of SAP or any ERP System is preferred
- Experienced with problem solving, innovation and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Verbal & Written Communication and creation of documentation
- Willingness to learn new techniques and tools through both on and off site training
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel, Word
- Ability to manage multiple issues, concurrently, with minimal supervision
- Typing speed greater than 40 words-per-minute
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Capability of providing assistance on basic problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible Shift may be required
This Install Base Data Control Support role will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top