Inside Sales Rep-Sure Signs (EWS)
Job TitleInside Sales Rep-Sure Signs (EWS)
The Inside Sales Specialist role is based in Alpharetta, GA office and will have assigned territory responsibility for a defined geography. Philips is seeking top performers for this exciting growth opportunity. Inside Sales will require a strong selling skill set in order to work effectively across the Philips Hospital Field Sales Organization.
- Advanced Prospecting and Planning with multiple Philips Field Sales Professionals.
- Generate and qualify leads over the phone (e.g., cold calling, prospecting, schedule sales calls).
- Ability to build relationships with key decision makers.
- Presentation and Closing skills required.
- Determine customer’s requirements and present Philips solutions.
- Submit budgetary and formal quote requests and changes.
- Negotiate agreements and achieve closure.
- Ability to use technology is a must to be able to consolidate customer information.
- Working as a team to help sell our Guardian Solutions, Early Warning Scoring (EWS) system that helps spot patient deterioration on the general care floor.
- Responsible for reconciling orders to appropriate territories monthly as needed.
- Provide weekly order/tracking reports.
- Manage samples and demo processes/requests.
- Support tactical aspects of customer trials (samples, evaluation forms, tracking results, etc.).
- Enter Customer Feedback and handle warranty issues.
- Follow up with collateral, samples, trials.
- Contribute to territory planning/coverage
- Build a strong internal network to support the efficient delivery of value to our customers, execute deals and resolve customer issues.
- Ensure an effective collaboration process between Philips Field Sales and the Remote Sales Specialist throughout the sales process.
Teamwork is a critical to ensure success in this role. The Inside Sales Specialist will be part of a larger team and reports to a Team Leader/Inside Sales Manager. Works closely with Philips Sales Specialists in the field within your assigned geography.
Critical Competencies include: Exceptional communication skills, Teaming along with Delivering/Exceeding Assigned Quota will be paramount.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
- Prefer 2-4 years of previous capital equipment and/or device sales experience in medical/healthcare.
- Prefer experience calling at various levels within hospitals. (administration, nursing, biomedical engineering, purchasing / materials management, etc.).
- Candidates should have proven experience in either sales, clinical/nursing, technical/biomedical, or engineering.
- Prefer previous experience in medical/healthcare sales, and/or any of the following product categories (Imaging Systems, Patient Monitoring, etc.).
- Professional sales skills, experience, appearance, written and oral skills.
- Proven track record of consistent top sales performance preferred.
- Experience with SalesForce.Com is preferable. Other CRM experience would be beneficial.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Project, Office and Outlook.
- Must be able to work within a Team environment, performance based culture.
- Various shifts available and may vary due to assignment of territory and time zones
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top