Inside Sales- Hospital and Out of Hospital Imaging Centers - Capital Equipment (Alpharetta, GA)
Job TitleInside Sales- Hospital and Out of Hospital Imaging Centers – Capital Equipment (Alpharetta, GA)
Inside Sales – Hospital and Out of Hospital Imaging Centers – Capital Equipment (Alpharetta, GA)
The Remote Sales role is based in Alpharetta, GA and will have assigned territory responsibility for a defined geography to call on and generate leads. Philips is seeking high energy individuals for this exciting growth opportunity.
- Advanced Customer Prospecting and Planning with multiple Philips Sales Professionals.
- Generate and qualify leads over the phone (e.g., cold calling, prospecting, and schedule sales calls).
- Must have excellent phone skills.
- Ability to build relationships with key decision makers.
- Presentation skills required.
- Determine customer’s requirements and recommend Philips solutions.
- Ability to use technology is a must to be able to consolidate customer information.
- Provide weekly call log and tracking reports.
- Support tactical aspects of customer trials (samples, evaluation forms, tracking results, etc.).
- Enter Customer Feedback.
- Follow up with collateral, samples, trials.
- Contribute to territory planning/coverage
- Build a strong internal network to support the efficient delivery of value to our customers, execute deals and resolve customer issues.
- Ensure an effective collaboration process between Philips Field Sales and the Remote Sales throughout the sales process.
Teamwork is a critical to ensure success in this role. Remote Sales representatives will be part of a larger team and reports to a Team Leader.
Works closely with Philips Sales in the field within your assigned geography.
Critical Competencies include: Exceptional communication skills, Teaming along with Delivering results.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent preferred.
- Prefer experience calling on customers.
- Prefer some experience working in a sales environment.
- Professional sales skills, appearance, written and oral skills.
- Experience with SalesForce.Com is preferable. Other CRM experience would be beneficial.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Project, Office and Outlook.
- Must be able to work within a Team environment, performance based culture.
- Various shifts available and may vary due to assignment of territory and time zones
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Apply today! Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top