Innovation Technology Leader
Innovation Technology Leader
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the innovation development teams in evaluating and implementing new technologies that solve business problems, increase efficiency and create revenue opportunities for Philips Aging & Caregiving. He/she will have an impact on our micro services-based IaaS, PaaS and SaaS transformation with hands-on realization of the business vision and strategy in building our future stakeholder-centric care orchestration and digital first services. She/he will additionally enable Philips Aging & Caregiving synergies within the Population Health Management BG (business group) which is part of Philips Connected Care and Health Informatics (CCHI).
You are responsible for
- Analyzes new opportunities and work with business to build innovative technology solutions.
- Evaluate, develop and implement technologies that bring to life the innovation strategy of Philips Aging & Caregiving.
- Work with the Head of Innovation & Delivery to develop a business-planning framework, evaluation criteria and success criteria for innovation solutions.
- Strong strategic sense and analytical skills: ability to quickly synthesize data and formulate solutions
- Serve as technical product owner for the selection, implementation and ongoing support of innovative technologies including, but not limited to, artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science and predictive analysis tools.
- Serve as a platform evangelist helping to develop an ecosystem of OEMs and stakeholders in the aging economy
- Collaborate with Philips Research and Data Scientists among others to integrate new innovative services into the platform
- Stay abreast and influence platform and services roadmaps in line with industry trends and innovations
You are a part of
Philips Aging & Caregiving (ACG) is building a suite of clinical and consumer solutions that will improve the quality and tenure of independent living for seniors in partnership with their caregivers. Aging & Caregiving targets B2C, B2B and B2G channels with a wide suite of services delivered from a common platform.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors and/or Master's degree in a technical development discipline, preferably in computer science, information digital systems, or architecture disciplines.
- 5+ years in a lead technical leader capacity.
- 10+ years of hands-on applications/platform development experience.
- Previous experience in building a cloud-enabled platform solution deployed at scale to a developer and customer/stakeholder economy.
- People management experience
- US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
- Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to this location.
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top