Ingeniero de Servicio - Equipos Médicos (Perú)
Job TitleIngeniero de Servicio - Equipos Médicos (Perú)
Ingeniero de Campo en Philips Perú responsable por equipos medicos (reparación).
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Interprets customers' needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- This job may include any aspect of field support, and is not limited to system hardware and software, PCs, and networking/wireless networking.
- Works on problems of moderate scope where the analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors using Root Cause Analysis.
- The development of the solution requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of basic principles, theories and concepts.
- Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems by combining previous experiences based upon technical analysis and (feasibility) studies.
- May lead small projects, managing a small number of people.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree and large experience.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top