Job TitleIndustrial Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to provide operations sustaining support and optimization associated with material and information flow within our Latham manufacturing operation
You are responsible for
- Development and application of standard work and process documentation
- Applying manufacturing processes, providing end to end solutions in support of business Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost objectives
- Utilizing ERP to connect operations best practices in harmony with business controls systems
and regulatory compliance requirements
- Converting Lean initiatives in to measurable results while developing the strengths and
engagement of shop floor personnel
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS in Engineering (Industrial or Manufacturing ideally)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong working knowledge of Lean including the underlying theories and concepts of modern
manufacturing based on TPS and other global best practices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and an effective communicator
- Working knowledge of production, quality and product engineering
- Project management or Lead background
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top