Incident Support Specialist
- Guadalajara, Mexico
Incident Support Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
As an Incident Support Specialist you will be part of the highly competent Incident Support Team, responsible for the Latin America Health Care Information System (HCIS) Service Support team. The primary duties include restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible and minimize the adverse impact of incidents on business operations, thus ensuring that the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained. Area of responsibility is Latin America.
You are responsible for
- Incidents technical responsibility during the whole incident 'lifecycle'.
- Complete incident identification, categorization, logging and prioritization by taking into account the business needs and the level of impact the incident is causing.
- Incident investigation according to the expected methodology:
- Establishing exactly what has gone wrong or being sought by the user.
- Understanding the chronological order of events.
- Confirm the full impact of the incident, including the number and range of users affected.
- Identifying any events that could have triggered the incident.
- Knowledge searches looking for previous occurrences by querying Known Error DB or knowledge databases.
- Update incident records on support ticketing system and create incident technical reports on request.
- Provide input to Problem Management team and be the technical point of contact to the customers during the whole incident \"lifecycle\".
You are a part of
Our healthcare informatics team, first line of customer attention, assisting remotely our clients all over Latin America.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Technical skills on OS (Windows server 2008, 2012, 2016),
• Database (Oracle or SQL)
• Technical document writing.
• Basic networking understanding and troubleshooting (VLAN, Load Balancer, Swicthes)
• Awareness of potential business impact.
• Bachelor Degree IT or related (Experience equivalent)
• Soft skills (Customer Care)
• Previous knowledge and or experience from radiology workflow.
• ITIL v3-certified.
• Oracle Certified Associated (OCA).
• Advanced Technical skills on Radiology Information systems (RIS) and Picture Archiving Communication Systems (PACS).
This role is based in our Guadalajara City Office supporting new clients in our expansion.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to work in a company that impacts the lives of millions through meaningful innovation. Working in Healthcare informatics gives the the opportunity to be in one of the fastest growing Business Units at Philips and would be able to pave an interesting career path ahead.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Back to top