In Home/Install Lifeline Customer Support Rep
Job TitleIn Home/Install Lifeline Customer Support Rep
- Your Challenge:
The role of the Field Install :Customer Support Representative is to perform the best customer service experience for the in-home installation, service and retrieval of Philips Lifeline’s personal emergency response equipment as well as other Philips Home monitoring service devices.
If you are a caring compassionate person who enjoys speaking with seniors and can work independently this could be the job for you!
LOCATION Preferred: North Chicago or Waukegan IL area
company car provided
Territory will cover Racine, Wis to Arlington Heights, and North Chicago, IL
- Your Responsibilities:
- Gentle, compassionate individual who is naturally patient with senior citizens who maybe leery of change
- Ability to adjust training to meet the needs of our subscribers. This may include speaking more slowly and clearly to ensure they understand our service.
- Educates and trains our subscribers and caregivers on our products/services in a professional, respectful manner.
- Processes work orders from Philips Lifeline for installation, training, customer service or retrieval of Philips equipment/products
- Completes tasks on work order on scheduled date and within a specified timeframe while offering world class customer service
- Schedules service and retrieval appointments with subscriber/caregiver within expected service and quality standard
- Acclimates subscriber/care giver to Philips Lifeline equipment and service, ensuring their comfort in its use
- Complies with Philips protocols for communicating status and issues related to work orders while maintaining and managing an inventory of equipment
- Provides management with feedback and ideas for continuous improvement
- Occasional evening and or weekend appointments required for emergency service work orders
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to be very organized and able to operate office equipment (fax machine, PC) dexterity to install hardware
- Ability to be detailed and focused and organize and prioritize multiple tasks and to follow step by step installation instructions
- Satisfactory background check including state specific requirements (i.e. fingerprinting)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Adheres to uniform/dress code as required by the company • Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and ability to climb stairs
- This job needs compassion, ability to converse with all types of people, yet strong organization skills. If you have this mix of skills this is the job for you! Field Install :Customer Support Representative Philips
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top