Implementation Project Manager- Eastern Pennsylvania
Job TitleImplementation Project Manager- Eastern Pennsylvania
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as an experienced Implementation Project Manager, operating under the Senior Manager, Project-Client Service.
- This is a remote position with up to 75% travel, but the candidate must live in the Eastern PA/MD/DE area.
The PCMS business serves the healthcare community through effective and efficient management of capital medical equipment/solution implementation in various areas within the healthcare continuum.
Developing project plans; inclusive of the following elements, utilizing the Philips Project Management Methodology:
- Comprehensive WBS (work breakdown structure)
- Change Management Plan
- Communication Plan
- Risk Management Plan,
- Stakeholder Analysis and
- Resource Management Plan
Coordinating, leading and motivating a diverse cross-functional team of internal and external Sales, Clinical and Technical resources in coordination with the hospital provided project manager or point(s) of contact.
Responsible for effectively communicating with all project stakeholders, and third party vendors. Including but not limited to regular project updates and regular project meetings as outlined in the project plan.
May be required to work with the applicable Sales, Clinical, and Technical teams in the pre-sales phase to determine the best solution for a particular customer to assure the feasibility of the technical solution and how it will meet customer expectations.
The Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for Forward Looking Inventory Management, Project Cycle Time, Forecast Accuracy, Revenue Recognition, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, or an equivalent combined experience/education in the areas of: Clinical or Computer Science, Information Technology, Project Management
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management and IT Integration within a Healthcare Environment preferred (i.e. Healthcare IT, Patient Monitoring).
- Certification in Project Management preferred (PMP or Masters Certificate in Project Management)
- Excellent Organization skills
- LEAN Certification is helpful
- Strong leadership skills
- Presentation Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication both verbally and in writing, in local language as well as English
- Ability to demonstrate effective influential leadership across all project resources/stakeholders
- Ability to effectively negotiate
- Ability to deliver highly satisfied customer experiences
- Ability to effectively manage and lead multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of MS Project and other standardized Project Management tools and documentation.
- Must be able to travel up to 75%
This Implementation Project Manager will give you the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top