Job TitleImplementation Manager
Implementation Manager/Technical Project Lead
Our challenge is to drive exponential business growth at the intersection of innovation, entrepreneurship and passion – delivering cutting edge technologies that solve century old health challenges with greater speed, higher quality and better accuracy for individuals and families around the world. Join us.
Combining technical knowledge and project management in international customer facing healthcare IT activities.
The Installation Manager is responsible for the project scoping, planning, communication, integration and physical installation at customer sites of the digital pathology solution components, being the ultra fast scanner (UFS) and the pathology image management system (IMS).
- Create, manage and execute installation plans and schedules, including complete site coordination as well as customer education and consultation as required.
- Review feedback from customers, compile and analyze support data and recommend technical changes as appropriate.
- Manage and communicate on a high level of professionalism to consultants and suppliers of information systems connected to DPS.
- Responsible for successful DPS implementation and customer acceptance, within the agreed upon timeframe, of the delivered digital pathology solution.
- Complete project documentation including weekly reports on project status and general timekeeping.
- Contribute to knowledge transfer within the functional group as required.
- Provide remote support on installed base; contribute to knowledge transfer within the functional group and pre-build IMS systems as required.
When you walk into work you will be joining a truly entrepreneurial team of over 330 employees spread across 8 countries, all passionate about defining the future, growing the business and having fun. You will be considered an “early joiner” to the Philips Emerging Businesses family which plans to expand itself by approximately 700 members in the next 3 years.
The Philips Digital Pathology (PDP) venture started on 1 May 2007. The venture is establishing a worldwide business for total digital pathology solutions encompassing an ultra fast scanner for microscope tissue slides, a pathology viewer/workstation/PACS and several disease specific (mostly for cancer types) computer assisted detection (CAD) solutions. We aim to leverage multiple Philips assets and capabilities (brand, market channel, technology) for establishing the total solution and being the 1st to market to establish a dominant market position.
We believe that every mega growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, the Emerging Businesses leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it. Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences!
We are looking for
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare IT solutions
- 3+ years if candidate possesses a Masters degree
- Must have prior Project Management experience on these types of projects
- Technical experienced person with the ambition to grow in project management in the Healthcare IT environment
- MUST be able to install IT Infrastructure and also IMS
- Knowledge in system integration/installation and networking as also pathology workflow integration, including the communication standards used in the industry (XML, HL7, DICOM, IHE)
- High level of professionalism in communicating with internal and external customers and partners.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top