Implementation Consultant - México
Job TitleImplementation Consultant - México
- Implement Tasy.
- On field training to support installation for scheduled projects.
- Support Tasy Mexico Internalization Plan.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects. Interprets customers' needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- This job may include any aspect of field support, and is not limited to system hardware and software, PCs, and networking/wireless networking.
- Performs, as an experienced specialized worker, assignments that require broad consultation of specialists to get a clear view on
- WHAT has to be delivered and complex analysis of the available data in order to decide HOW to best carry out the assignment.
- Finds solutions by involving data from multiple resources using Root Cause Analysis.
- Takes initiative and identifies problems in actual way of working, formulates alternatives and recommendations;
- Develops and introduces new supporting sub-processes and improves existing processes. Initiates & runs small improvement projects.
- Acts as an informal resource or (functional) supervisor for less experienced colleagues.
What do we need:
- Graduation in Nursing. Medicine, Information Technology (with experience in projects for Health Area)
- Large experience as Project Manager for health area
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top