Imaging Systems Account Manager
Job TitleImaging Systems Account Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to build credible relationships with customers and deliver effective positive change. As Account Manager for Imaging Systems, you will be responsible for maximizing order intake, sales, prices realization and customer satisfaction whilst developing and optimizing the customer relationship in order to ensure the long term profitability in the defined number of accounts
This role will cover the South East District of UK.
You are responsible for;
- Accountable for maximizing order intake, sales (incl. POS Service Contracts) and price realization at the assigned accounts within the district
- Ensure continuity of the relationship with the accounts and operates at multiple levels in the accounts' organizations, but also facilitates the executive level interfaces between company and the accounts
- Prepare and maintain annual account plans in line with the regional strategy, AOP and execute commitment at district and modality level
- Contribute to and drive development and implementation of local marketing strategies
- Responsible for on-going completion of the funnel management tool (SF.com) and systematically analyzing win/loss deals, expectations, customer satisfaction (NPS), market, competition and trends
- Responsible for the sales forecast across the assigned accounts and driving accuracy and predictability
- Contribute to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies
- Responsible for filling the funnel management tool and systematically analyzing win & loss of deals, expectations, customer satisfaction (NPS), market, competition and trends
- Responsible for the sales forecast at the assigned accounts
- Collaboration with channel partners where required
- Coordinate all internal necessary resources to obtain objectives and where necessary involves others
- Ensure quotations are completed and delivered within time limits
- Ensure that completed quotations are based on a solution / configuration compliant to specifications validated by the Business, and it is properly reviewed by Operations for feasibility and accuracy prior to being issued
- Ensure any third party product included in the solution and not part of the catalogue is properly validated for compatibility / compliance of specifications
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality Standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- If and when required provide dedicated support to assigned accounts to ensure timely handover of the signed customer acceptance document and support collecting Accounts Receivable (AR)
You are a part of a team of Key Account Managers, reporting into the district general manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience;
- Successful track record in a sales or account management role in the medical imaging systems domain.
- Experience of working within a cross functional team
- Excellent social and communication skills – able to influence and convince at all levels
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Order intake, price realization and sales
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Forecast accuracy and CRM funnel management information
- Socket retention rate & Installed base development
- Customer Services Contracts
- Clean orders (Order Data Sheet)
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to make a difference; through expert account management and relationship building, ensuring public and private hospitals are equipped with the best imaging systems available.
We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Please apply on-line – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly. Unfortunately we are not able to respond to you and cannot accept speculative CV's as way of introduction.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top