Imaging Market Development Leader
Job TitleImaging Market Development Leader
Ideally based in Andover, MA, the Sales and Business Development Manager is a new position in Philips Healthcare responsible for preparing a new business pipeline and provide assistance to new business development initiatives in Radiology Solutions. A successful individual in this role will manage all new business deals, develop and negotiate various contracts and integrate business operations with contract needs. In addition, this individual will shape the training and sales framework needed to develop the capabilities and competencies in the market for future Solutions business transformation.
- Formulates, as the Sales/Business Development competence owner, the future strategic directions on his sales/business development portfolio.
- Determines the relevance of this sales/business development portfolio for Philips, assessing the value of new developments and identifying new opportunities for Philips.
- Oversees the global developments in his portfolio that are relevant for the business, and determines the implications for his domain.
- Keeps abreast of market, competition, technical, application and societal developments in his sales/business development portfolio, showing understanding of the Philips position and business interests.
- Builds a worldwide external network and makes this knowledge applicable for the business, now and in the future.
- Represents Philips externally on related issues, and spearheads international platforms.
- Is consulted as a senior sales/business development specialist and asked for projects to investigate feasibility of new businesses, applications concepts and models.
Philips Radiology Solutions delivers multimodality departmental solutions that create value beyond the individual imaging system or modality. The business unit addresses the rapidly shifting needs of our customers in order to succeed in the new value-based healthcare environments by working closely with product BIUs, 3rd party partners and local country organizations to develop the solutions roadmap for Radiology. In collaboration with product BIUs and 3rd party partners, Radiology Solutions delivers customized and configured radiology department level solutions that are designed to improve workflow, performance measurement, clinical context and overall clinical and operational performance.
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care. Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America in 2013, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
We are looking for
- Typically requires a Master’s degree with >10 years of related experience in sales/business development.
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, or customer experience in healthcare, imaging, or IT industry
- Experience in solutions sales vs. product sales
- Account and project planning leading strategies around account planning
- Change management and lean management a plus
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Ready to start improving lives by putting your personal skills & passions to work?
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top