Imaging Field Service Engineer (Philadelphia, PA)
Job TitleImaging Field Service Engineer (Philadelphia, PA)
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare as a Imaging Field Service Engineer where you will WOW our customers by using your strong technical skills in providing the best in class customer service! As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Philips is seeking a Field Service Engineer to support their Imaging Systems business. This position will be responsible for customer relationship management through the effective use of technical knowledge to install, service, and maintain customer sites.
- Assist in service repair, preventative maintenance, field change orders / installations.
- Identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales Personnel
- Operate under required knowledge of regulatory requirement (Federal and State Radiation performance standards, registration, Quality Systems Regulations, EPA regulations and OSHA regulations
- Defines problems: Collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions. Has the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with abstract and concrete variables
Our Global Sales and Service group is a 5,500-member North American Healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you would benefit from the team's growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a 'One Team' culture, you'll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable. As part of the Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
- Associates Degree or higher in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Technology, other related discipline or completion of the Department of Defense (DoD) BMET Training Program AND a minimum of 2 years of demonstrated hands on experience servicing medical or other high technology equipment and the ability to use associated test equipment, tools and electrical safety equipment.
- Medical/Hospital background is plus
- Demonstrated repair and troubleshooting skills within diagnostic imaging.
- Knowledge of telecommunication systems; familiarity with DICOM protocols; Computer networking; Network certifications - such as A+ or Net+ are a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with the ability to demonstrate superior customer service skills on a daily basis - required.
- Travel up to 65% to the customer site, zone office or identified meeting locations
- Average driving is 1 to 4 hours daily
- Carries or pulls up to 40 lbs. of test equipment.
- Lift parts or carries parts weighing a few ounces to over 100 lbs. (assistance available when lifting items over 50 lbs)
- Frequently bends, stoops, twists, turns, and works in unusual positions using full body mobility.
- May work from ladders or scaffolding, on occasion.
If you are interested in an array of development and growth opportunities to demonstrate your impact both personally and professionally, come create your legacy here.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top