IDN Account Executive (Phoenix, AZ )
Job TitleIDN Account Executive (Phoenix, AZ )
Sales, IDN Account Executive Phoenix , AZ
This is a multi-regional sales management position focused on Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN) within the Phoenix , AZ Region. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years successful direct sales and management experience in diagnostic imaging, patient monitoring, IT, or consulting in the healthcare space. Must have a strategic selling background with a proven record of accomplishment of building and maintaining c-suite level relationships, navigating complex, matrixed healthcare organizations and with an example portfolio of strategic relationships and solution selling. Candidate needs a solid understanding of the ACA and its impact on the healthcare market place and IDNs. Successful Candidate will also have at a minimum a bachelor degree, strong leadership and communications skills.
Become trusted advisor and business partner of IDN customers.
- Understand the IDN's business, operational and strategic needs, key initiatives, growth goals, IT strategy, etc.
- Gain influence with enterprise-level decision makers. Increase Philips brand value within IDN. Provide executive access.
- Create, foster and maintain effective relationships with customer C-Suite, administration, and decision makers. Own executive level relationships.
- Analyze and understand local environment impacting customer business.
Provide strategic directions for all Philips businesses in the IDN. Anticipate customer needs and expectations.
- Develop an overall IDN account strategy. Increase account penetration. Drive solution introductions into the IDN space.
- Identify short and long term opportunities. Facilitate growth goals of Philips businesses.
- Create and develop business, pilot development, co-creation opportunities for the entire Health Continuum portfolio of products, software, solutions, services and consulting.
- Proactive account planning for target IDNs. Anticipate customer needs and expectations, with timeline for engagement and preparation to be positioned for well-orchestrated wins.
- Develop targeted plan anticipating RFPs and contracts, and collective efforts required to win them, for next 3-5 years.
Serve as the One Philips single point and voice to the IDN.
- Serve as single point of contact for C-Suite relationships.
- Manage and win executive mindshare via awareness of Philips strategic direction, growing capability set, entire Health Continuum portfolio, and market collaborating advantage.
- Own how the customer experiences Philips. Own customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for entire portfolio AOP, performance, and reporting for IDN.
Organize effective cross-functional (virtual) teams across businesses and groups to drive account strategy.
- Build a strong internal network. Lead and align field, BUs, finance, legal, operations, other groups as it pertains to dealing with the IDN.
- Communicate, align and drive the team to execute on the account plan and account strategies.
- Know funnel and drive corporate opportunities
- Raise level of internal and account engagement.
- Manage B-B opportunities, issues, and negotiations with IDN executives where needed.
- Four-year college degree
- 8+ years of Medical Device sales experience.
- Experience leading account teams and selling to accounts that can produce large sales volumes and/or market share growth.
- Experience selling into accounts that are characterized by a complex sales cycle with multiple decision makers.
- Engaging the interest of the customer and draw them into meaningful, in-depth conversations.
- Educating the customer, not only about the sales organization's products and services, but also about industry trends and business issues.
- IDN account management experience
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what's next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top