ICAP Business Manager APAC
Job TitleICAP Business Manager APAC
Philips is undergoing an exciting transformation globally from a consumer and healthcare business into a leader in the Health & Technology space. As part of this transformation we now have an opportunity for a Business Manager to join our Imaging Clinical Applications and Platforms (ICAP) business.
You are responsible for
- Accountable for creating and implementing, with partnership of the markets, an annual sales plan (market level) and downstream marketing plan (APAC level plan with market based activates) which delivers AOP commitments, great customer experience, and enables future growth ambitions.
- Act as an escalation point and advocate of the Business for the Markets and vice versa to enable smooth functioning of the BMC and performance against the plan.
- Drive commercial innovation by supporting the introduction and deployment of new business models (incl. Concerto, AVaaS).
- Support strategic improvements in GTM models (incl. channel development and selection).
- Drive metric driven accountability across markets (incl. OIT, Revenue, forecast accuracy, price realization).
- Improve the competency and empower the markets/sales teams by educating, sharing best practices and establishing consistent ways of working.
- Ensure market insights are relayed to product management/development in a timely manner.
- Support or drive cross-HI or cross-HI/D&T synergies in the domain of sales and marketing.
- Challenge the teams across HI to drive continuous improvement. Always optimizing for improved financial performance and customer experience.
You are a part of
A small and focused group of senior professionals from a variety of backgrounds who use lean principles and an agile mindset to continuously raise the bar for business performance. Our mission is to make our global ICAP business excellent in every sense and to enable the markets to perform and be successful.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in a similar role, with a solid background in healthcare IT environment
- Previous healthcare sales experience dealing with CXO, Radiology and Hospital IT
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Hospital IT and radiology
- Thorough understanding of the global sales process
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels within a global organization
- Experienced in working effectively in a complex collaborative, matrix environment with virtual teams in a multi-cultural / geographically diverse environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, highly driven and self-motivated with pro-active approach to work
- Strong personal communication skills, be able to inspire, convince and mobilize people
- Fluent in English, additional languages such as Mandarin, Japanese, Korean or Hindi would be a plus
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top