Human Resources Business Transformation Internship
Job TitleHuman Resources Business Transformation Internship
The Human Resources and Business Transformation Team work closely to support the business needs. Philips Italy has undertaken a new Transformation Program aimed at changing the way of working of its people to better face the new business challenges. As part of the HR Team, the intern will support the Change Manager on several people & organization activities, processes and projects.
- Find and implement innovative ways to effectively communicate internally
- Reinforce Philips culture values, encourage ownership and results based mind-set
- Drive employee engagement
- Coordinate co-creation teams to get ready to the new building based on work place innovation concept
- Monitor welfare and Inclusion&Diversity projects: Smartworking, Female leadership, holidays planning, etc.
- MSc student or graduate in Management or Communication
- Strong analytical skills and results oriented
- Ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines
- Reliable team player
- Interest for a career in multinational environment
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office applications (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Proficiency in Italian and English
- Other languages and international experiences are considered a plus
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top