Human Resource Manager
Job TitleHuman Resource Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the Ultrasound business and its employees with world-class professional services and partnership in Human Resource Management in our Bothell, WA location.
You are responsible for
- Implementing and executing our people strategy with the HR Business Partner, management, and key stakeholders in the HR Centers of Excellence.
- Deployment of key HR policies and processes within assigned populations.
- Proactively guides the delivery of HR services, and based on a solid understanding of both HR processes and organization's needs drives the delivery of the people strategy set by the HR Business Partner.
- Understand the business situation of the organizations supported, have a clear overview of people situation to support business needs. Work closely with the business to understand and address business issues and support local organizational capabilities development with HR interventions and programs.
- Proactive consultation and input to managers, supervisors and employees on issues where human resources expertise can improve business results including performance management and employee development.
- Work closely with business leaders to continuously improve ways of working to ensure organizational efficiency. Facilitate organization change initiatives and provide consultation and coaching to people managers to increase sense of responsibility for and capability in using all Philips tools and processes effectively, including workforce planning, performance management, engagement, development, and retention
- Participate in HR-projects on a cluster / market level.
You are a part of
You are part of Philips Ultrasound HR team, where we are passionate about improving people's lives through meaningful innovation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimally a Bachelor's degree in a related field (such as human resources, psychology, economics)
- 5 years of experience in HR generalist roles covering exempt and non-exempt work groups in a dynamic and fast pace organizations is required.
- The team player we are looking for is client-driven, highly accountable, able to earn the trust of clients and peers alike, and shares our value of striving for excellence.
- Experience working in a large public company is strongly preferred. Matrix organization and shared service model experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects successfully in a changing environment.
- Must have experience in working with senior management, experience in driving HR plans and providing solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication- as well as influencing skills.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its human resources capabilities enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and an great 401(k) program for your future.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top