Human Resource Business Partner - IGT and Marketing
- Cambridge, MA
Human Resource Business Partner - IGT and Marketing
Human Resource Business Partner - Market North America
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be accountable for providing strategic Human Resource (HR) advice within a locally relevant framework, improving the quality of business decisions and drives business value. You will shape the business transformation; while, building organizational capability, leadership strength, and performance culture. Additionally, you will mold the HR infrastructure and services based on a deep understanding of the market/business and drive quality of HR practice across the organization, while translating strategic business objectives into an effective people organization.
Report directly into the Head of Market, North America Human Resources working with stakeholders from Business Market Sales Leaders.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Developing and implementing the People Strategy in support of the business
- Using diagnostics skills, business insight and customer relations to identify, articulate and deliver value proposition at the senior management level
- Partnering with, conferring with and influencing the business area on HR needs to enable the delivery of business targets
- Coordinating capability development and workforce planning
- Driving the people elements of transformation and change
- Advising with the Center of Expertise' to meet the particular business needs and acting as an effective steward of the HR Operating Model
- Leading culture and change management and supporting the transformation across the company to become in line with Philips Business System
You are a part of
Our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards, and personalized development planning programs. Our research and business provide unique opportunities to develop cutting-edge clinical solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master's degree, or equivalent, ideally in a related field (such as human resources, psychology, counseling or business).
- 10+ years of experience in operational HR matters within a complex and dynamic business context characterized by different cultures, management styles, Systems, and procedures.
- Developing and activating people strategic agenda through business transformation processes in fast-changing, global and complex organizations
- Practiced in making business decisions aligning with organizational goals, while delivering standardized core HR services through end-to-end framework
- Planning, coordinating, executing, and evaluating projects/ programs by partnering, advising and influencing the business area on HR needs
- With a proven foundation in key HR practices and philosophies, across different business areas, markets, functions in an international context
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
Back to top