HR Manager Center of Excellence Panama
Job TitleHR Manager Center of Excellence Panama
In this role, you have the opportunity to
A part of our Philips Center of Excellence in Panama, where you will be responsible for deployment of key HR policies and processes and implementation of the People and Organization Strategy in Businesses and Markets. You will be having a scope of almost 400 employees, most of them transferred from other countries.
You are responsible for
- Implement and execute our people strategy with HRBP, management and other stakeholders (CoE).
- Act as a sparring partner for HRBPs and managers on local implications and solutions for managers and/or employees in employee relations procedures.
- Work closely with the business to understand and address business issues and supports local organizational capabilities development with HR interventions
- Manage local labor relations activities
- Drive standardization in the execution of HR policies and processes.
- Support and facilitate the development of managers in people management and manager self-service.
- Participate in HR-projects on a cluster / market level.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least a Bachelors degree in HR or a related field
- Seniority in HR and the equivalent experience
- The ability to manage different stakeholders at the same time
- Fluent in English
- Experience in a multinational company and environment
- Experience within a Center of Excellence/Shared Service Center
- The ability to be hands-on but at the same time think strategically
- Excellent skills in working under pressure
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top