HR Coordinator Colombia
Job TitleHR Coordinator Colombia
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be an HR business partner for our North-Latam region, with your mayor focus on Colombia.
You are responsible for
- Enhance Manager Effectiveness. Actively work with People Managers to enhance their competencies of selecting, motivating, setting direction, evaluate and assess and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Manage Talent Pipeline. Responsible for driving succession plans, implementing personal development plans as well as performance improvement plans – in collaboration with Leads and Managers. Together with Leads and managers drives People Review and Succession Planning process.
- Manage and implement PPM and People Strategy initiatives. Responsible for following through on the implementation of all aspects of PPR, like goal setting, mid-year and year-end assessments, ongoing coaching and incentives allocations.
- Oversee and manage external recruiting and on boarding. The role is responsible for identifying talent needs and, together with provided Talent Acquisition Support, manages the recruitment and on boarding of new employees.
- Drive a diverse culture. Actively drives a diverse culture and looks for ways to promote and enhance diversity.
- Compensation. Supports C&B team and managers in clarifying scope and responsibilities of roles in order to assure equity and competitive market positioning. Supports managers in taking ownership over C&B related communication to their teams.
- Act as business partner for functional Leads and Managers. The role is expected to play an active role with the site management team, taking part in business discussions, as well as coaching the team and site general manager.
- Be accountable for the operational excellence delivered in terms of Payroll and Personnel Administration through a outsourced related services, ensuring full compliance with local regulations and positive employee experience.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least 5 years HR experience, of which minimum 4 as HR Generalist.
- Bachelors degree in Business or HR.
- Approachable, strong communicator, results-oriented, team-builder, independent opinion
- Hands-on, take responsibility for the operational part of HR
- Fluent in Spanish and very strong in English
- HR Development Platforms knowledge will be highly considered
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top