HR Contact Center Advisor ( Portuguese )
Job TitleHR Contact Center Advisor ( Portuguese )
We challenge you to be at the heart of our worldwide company. This role will impact the lives of our employees and retirees on a daily basis. The PPS Advisor serves as the first point of contact for our Brazil employees and managers to provide self-service support and ensure accurate and effective transactions and prompt inquiry resolution. Working virtually, they confirm service level agreements are met and provide end-to-end customer support resulting in accurate and efficient transactions / inquiry resolution and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Handle inquiries from first contact, registration, escalating and resolving queries in a professional and efficient manner through all available channels
- Support customers on HR Portal and other relevant on-line tools for completing transactions
- Provide transaction and administrative services related to in scope process
- Perform customer-related data gathering
- Escalate cases where guidance or clarification of policies and procedures is required
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers of PPS
- Work according to defined standards, including but not limited to CMS, FAQ management, and Contact Center WOW
- Utilize core phone responsibilities including probing, building report, effective listening and positive attitude
- Adhere to Global Data Privacy rules
- Complete all Global training requirements
- Demonstrate Philips Accelerate behaviors
- Actively identify improvements according to LEAN ways of working andparticipate in LEAN process improvement activities
- Act as a mentor to colleagues within the Contact Center and PPS organization
- Participate in training of new Contact Center Advisors
- Actively participate in all team/department meetings and activities
- Maintain positive attitude during workplace transitions
- Meet minimum standard productivity and KPI targets
The HR Contact Center has a direct and visible impact on Philips’ success in providing world class service to our employees and retirees. Take pride in assisting these individuals with benefits, retirement and other HR related issues. Check out our PPS blog: http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips/articles/working-at-philips/meet-one-of-our-senior-hr-analysts.html
We are looking for:
- Must be fluent in Brazilian Portuguese both verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Call Center Experience preferred
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills are Particularly Important
- Experience with Benefits/Human Resources/Payroll Preferred
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Work hours are between: 7:00 or 730 am-4:00 or 4:30 pm
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional and efficient manner
- Knowledge of HR processes, systems and policies
- Ability to answer queries on own initiative by effective use and interpretation of relevant data /available information
- Able to work in a changing environment to meet demanding
- deadlines and timescales
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top