HR Contact Center Advisor
Job TitleHR Contact Center Advisor
- Perform HR Master Data changes in line with compliance, data privacy and service levels requirements.
- Support end to end life cycle for Japan employees from onboarding to off boarding.
- Approve, reject, re-submit or escalate transactions based on policies and guidelines.
- Perform regular checks on changes in systems; monitor and identify points of departure and execute necessary corrections.
- Actively identifies improvements according to LEAN ways of working and participates in LEAN process improvement activities.
- Respond to external/internal requests for information.
- Support delivery of reports within scope.
- File employee-related documentation; maintain employee files and records.
- Manage and record document flow.
- Support key activities for the whole cycle of HR e.g annual compensation review. Talent management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Minimum three years of work experience, preferably in a HR data, administration and payroll role.
- Must possess fluent verbal and written skills in Japanese and fluent in English.
- Detail oriented regarding data entry and analysis.
- Process oriented and process improvement mindset to drive operational excellence.
- Experience in using SAP or Workday is preferred.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top