HR Business Partner, IGT-Devices
HR Business Partner, IGT-Devices
We welcome you to join Philips IGT-Devices as an HR Business Partner, IGT-Devices in our San Diego, CA or Colorado Springs, CO locations.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work with a cutting edge product line - IGT Devices is part of the Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) business group.
As the HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for partnering with the Business Leader of Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Devices and its management team to provide comprehensive strategic HR advice for the global IGT Devices organization and support and help drive transformation efforts.
As such, you will be required to create and implement strategic change management and HR plans and programs that directly support the annual plans, programs and objectives of the IGT Devices management team.
You are responsible for
- Partner with the IGT Devices Management Team to craft and drive the strategy
- Translate the business strategy into a people and talent agenda
- Provide strategic advice to management team members on people-related issues
- Challenge the management team - as appropriate - in order to ensure integrated people and talent strategies, and fair people management approaches
- Co-drive the successful HR integration of the recent Volcano acquisition into IGT in collaboration with the HR Workstream team and in line with the overall integration program
- Build talent overall, including global talent plans, sharing of resources, and mentoring top talent
- Identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps to build leadership capability and create and implement targeted solutions that address resulting gaps
- Operate as an internal business consultant, acting as a change agent on key people and organizational issues so as to build a strong performance culture and a winning organization
- Own, and personally motivate change programs as appropriate
- Broker and ensure the delivery of effective HR support and services from Philips HR Shared Services organizations
- Drive and own workforce planning and headcount management processes
- Promote performance planning management and other organizational development/people activities to continuously improve organizational effectiveness and required skill set upgrades
- Act as a key player in facilitating the selection process for critical senior level roles throughout the organization
- Ensure that cross-fertilization of skills and backgrounds are achieved in all appointments. Drives and champions diversity initiatives as appropriate
You are a part of
Our solutions combine navigational tools such as catheters and guide wires with advanced software to help confirm the optimal treatment at the point of care: measurement technology, procedure-specific application support and on-board imaging and monitoring with improved anatomical and functional information to optimize therapy delivery. The IGT Devices organization consists of three segments: Coronary, Peripheral Vascular and Electrophysiology.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS/BA degree, MBA preferred
- 10+ years strategic HR experience with recent experience supporting complex global business organization
- Experience with integration of acquired businesses
- Proven success in all HR functional areas within a diverse scope of business environments and a strong professional 'HR tool box'
- Leadership expertise, able to drive impact without direct hierarchical authority, clear direction setting, strategies and goals for a geographically dispersed HR team and various functional business leadership teams with a proven track record of execution
- Proven success in conducting organization design and development initiatives, implementing change and transformation efforts, and organization structures while providing ongoing optimization efforts
- Energetic, hands-on personality with the interest to take initiative and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to constructively challenge, create consensus for change and coach individuals in senior leadership roles
- Strong business insight and able to collaborate cross-functionally and globally
- Strong intellect, with appropriate process-orientation
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips - working cross functionally with R & D, on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top