HR Administration & Payroll Specialist (Portuguese Speaking)
Job TitleHR Administration & Payroll Specialist (Portuguese Speaking)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Act as a single point of contact for all stakeholders throughout the hiring process, serving as an end to end liaison.
You are responsible for
- Responsible for the timely and correct hiring of employees – registration of new employees in HRIS and payroll systems.
- Within the decision matrix, makes decisions needed to ensure successful onboarding of new hire.
- Identifies process problems and escalates to senior members of the team / manager.
- Participates and supports in team initiatives and drives smaller Kaizens.
- Will be the main backup for data entry and background check activities.
- Supports recruiters and other stakeholders by answering or escalating questions.
You are a part of
The Philips People Services team, is where a professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued and a diverse multi-functional team will greet you. You will report to the Manager of Brazil People Services and collaborate with many other colleagues who are all based all in Andover, MA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Background in Payroll Administration and/or HR Operations/Administration.
- 0-3 years of work experience or equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent in Brazilian Portuguese
- Attention to detail/data quality.
- Customer focused and solution oriented.
- Team Player/open communication.
- Attention to detail/data quality.
- Ability to understand and analyze processes.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems (troubleshooting).
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems a plus.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its Philips People Services Team. Succeeding in this Admin/Payroll Specialist role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, tuition reimbursement, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top