Healthcare Solution Analytics Consultant (40-70% travel)
Job TitleHealthcare Solution Analytics Consultant (40-70% travel)
We are expanding our team! Seeking a healthcare-focused business intelligence or data science Consultant with a proven record of successfully integrating into high performance, interdisciplinary teams to meet project milestones and achieve measurable performance outcomes.
This solutions-minded professional will have relevant Healthcare Systems or Hospital-based experience utilizing complex analytical tools and business acumen to review data, identify and track trends; as well as, associated improvement opportunities for our clients. This successful applicant will have the natural ability to lead or mentor others. Ideally, this person would currently reside in the Midwest or the Eastern United States.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this remote-home-based opportunity, you will spend 40-70% of the time customer facing with billable activities, such as the creation and delivery of analytics, toolsets and other supporting tasks for Philips Healthcare Transformation Services. For travel purposes, the successful applicant will reside near a major airport.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Perform the day-to-day activities of assigned projects to include interaction with client personnel and Philips team members.
- Apply qualitative and quantitative skills to various client situations.
- Develop strategic working relationships with client counterparts.
- Partner with Philips Associates and Managers to implement process change and oversee deliverables.
- Maintain detailed work-paper records of assumptions, methodologies, and information sources employed during the performance of all analytical tasks.
- Influence key stakeholders to implement processes and/or drive organizational change.
- Consistently handle sensitive and protected health information (PHI) in accordance with HIPAA, ISO and Philips policies.
- Develop staff by serving as a performance coach; provide ongoing feedback and coaching to project team members.
- Play an active role in educating and coaching internal resources in area(s) of subject matter expertise.
- Actively support methodology development in area of expertise.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Master's degree in a business-related field, (i.e. management, finance, accounting, economics, etc.) required and a minimum 5+ years of experience in management consulting or healthcare provider operations.
- OR, Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, (i.e. management, finance, accounting, economics, etc.) required and a minimum of 7+ years of experience in management consulting or healthcare provider operations.
- 5+ years of experience working with hospital data with an understanding of the healthcare operating environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience working with Tableau, Qlik, Microsoft PowerBI and other advanced analytics and visualization tools.
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational database languages and structure.
- Applicable healthcare experience from the provider or payer fields paired with professional services consulting expertise.
- Proven experience supervising or mentoring co-workers, and ability to coach and mentor staff.
- Capacity to actively manage and deliver on client expectations around project activities, timelines, deliverables, outcomes, etc.
- Ability to provide targeted communication, both verbal and written, to internal and external constituents.
- Proven analytical and process redesign skills, including problem-solving, quantitative reasoning, workflow process, etc.
- Skill in working with a diverse group of professionals and personalities in a team environment.
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa for this opportunity.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top