Healthcare Referral MarCom Manager
Healthcare Referral MarCom Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for the referral programs, developing and activating the marketing communication strategy to reposition Philips Aging & Caregiving with our key partners and referral sources, building messaging around existing and new solutions targeting specific healthcare professionals
You are responsible for
- The Referral Programs Marcom Strategy • Translating the marketing strategies & objectives into a yearly marcom plan, specifying required marcom strategies, deliverables and projects.
- Build messaging that brings new propositions within Aging & Caregiving to life to the target healthcare segments with integrated targeted campaigns, including but not limited to: - Strategy & planning, campaign and creative development - Content creation and supporting activation
- Develops content for campaigns, events and print activation. • Leads project teams to drive marcom deliverables and quality • Selects, creates content and executes across marketing channels
- Responsible for agency management, price negotiation, briefing and approval management (incl. adherence to brand guidelines)Important responsibility #1
You are a part of
the Philips Aging and Caregiving marketing dept..based in Framingham, MA.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years experience in healthcare marketing communications
- Experience in developing communications targeting healthcare professionals, home health agencies or hospitals
- A track record of successful campaign planning and execution, as well as agency management. • Significant hands-on experience with messaging development, email marketing, direct mail campaigns and campaign development. • Strong ability to lead, manage and influence across stakeholders to drive outcomes, alignment and on-time deliverables
- Collaborator with a strategic mindset and a strong drive, who cooperates across the business to yield results. Important criteria #1 (minimum education level and/or related major for the role)
- College degree preferred Masters a plus
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top