Healthcare IT Business Intern
Job TitleHealthcare IT Business Intern
Philips is market leader in healthcare big-data, artificial intelligence and analytics. Our Healthcare Informatics solutions connect patient data across hospitals, enriching doctor's workflow for greater efficiency, patient safety and higher quality of care. These solutions rely on sophisticated software systems that clinicians & doctors use every day & these systems need consistent maintenance & upgrades, which Philips delivers as part of Service Contracts with customers.
The Healthcare Informatics team is now recruiting for a Summer Business Analyst Intern. As part of the internship, the intern will be tasked to deep-dive into the Service Contract business with objective to identify concrete improvement opportunities for greater value (customer satisfaction, longer and greater-value contracts, more efficient delivery, etc.) It's an ideal learning opportunity for business students who have the competency and affinity for (healthcare) technology and software.
Key Deliverables of Internship
- Conduct market mapping of opportunities in Services business for Healthcare Informatics in APAC (focus on service contracts, key countries)
- Conduct Customer segmentation, based on installed-base and identified needs
- Prioritized initiatives with specific implementation plan
- Kick-off at least one initiative, for immediate impact as part of this internship
The Service Contract business is a critical component for Philips, as our customers rely on clinical software for every-day care delivery to patients. Philips needs to provide these services reliably, efficiently and improve value-to-customer.
What we are looking for:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Master's degree with relevant discipline i.e. Finance, Business Admin
- Great curiosity and interest in the field of healthcare, digital health, software and services (SaaS)
- Strong communication capabilities and has the ability able to connect and work with multi-cultural peers
- LEAN, 6-Sigma, operations improvement, project management knowledge will be a bonus
Due to the diversity of this internship, you can be assured that it will be a great learning opportunity. This internship allows you to apply academic theory to actual work place situations which will enable your career making decision post-graduation. To apply for the role, please submit your application via the web link.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top