Healthcare Integration Services Business Development Lead
Job TitleHealthcare Integration Services Business Development Lead
Philips Healthcare Transformation Services
Designed to leverage our deep capabilities, assets and positions, Healthcare Transformation Services extends our value to the global healthcare, life sciences and medical device community, to become a trusted advisor and partner of choice; to transform healthcare delivery by tackling the most challenging clinical and business issues across the care continuum. Our promise to our customers will be grounded in our legacy of innovation and lead from our clinical strengths.
Solutions include large scale transformational solutions focused on the care continuum including inpatient, outpatient, medical home, population health, patient engagement, chronic disease management, personalized medicine and research.
This is a senior professional, customer facing, consultative role where you must be able to engage in empathetic and compelling ways with hospital, pharmaceutical and medical device management at the executive level. You will help define, plan and implement strategic and operational change while developing new business models. You will be part of and build upon a new global team.
This Business Development position will lead or work as part of client consulting team to create and sell solutions that help our clients achieve their objectives. In addition to client service development, this position is responsible for the development of intellectual capital that is relevant and compelling to the industry and our customers.
You will be responsible for leading the sales of consulting services to our healthcare and life science clients. You will bring together subject matter experts and technical resources from across Philips to create and sell innovative solutions that address our clients’ needs. You will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day sales processes, building and managing a pipeline, and meeting sales quotas.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop strategic working relationships and provide guidance to C-level client leaders
- Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and leading proposal development
- Partner with other Philips Consultants and Partners to create and sell solutions inclusive of software, services and Philips equipment
- Partner with management team in marketing and communication efforts including speaking engagements, publishing and improving Philips’ reach to target markets.
- Share best practices between solution areas and markets
We are looking for
We are seeking a Principal Consultant who possesses a track record of successfully developing and selling complex solutions inclusive of software and services. Typical solutions include enterprise healthcare analytics, health information exchange (HIE), population health management, patient engagement, translational research and personalized medicine. The successful candidate will have extensive experience working with C level executives in challenging situations.
You will possess:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a business field, (e.g. management, finance, accounting, economics, etc.) or technology field (e.g. computer science, engineering, etc) or science field (e.g. biology, chemistry, etc)
- A proven track record of selling high value, profitable consulting services
- A proven ability to manage and negotiate complex, multi-stakeholder sales cycles
- 20+ years of experience in technology consulting and healthcare and/or life science operations.
- 10+ years staff management including building teams, performance feedback, competency and career development, communication of objectives, team engagement, leadership.
- Experience operating at the highest levels within client companies to bring significant strategic value to their overall direction.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solutions and go-to-market plans for solutions which have complex healthcare and life science integration requirements
- Ability to influence and collaborate both within the client organization and Philips’ complex global organization.
- Experience in developing complex healthcare and/or life science solutions using an Agile SDLC methodology.
- Experience building cloud-based solutions and business models.
- Deep understanding of healthcare and life science integration standards including HL7, IHE, DICOM, CDISC, etc
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare industry including care trends, clinical processes, and healthcare reform issues.
- Demonstrated track record of team leadership, client relationship management, and business development.
- Excellent presentation and customer service skills.
- Must be willing to travel globally as required to meet client needs around 60%.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top