Head of Professional Dental Marketing
Job TitleHead of Professional Dental Marketing
Join Philips Oral Healthcare as the Head the US Dental Professional Marketing Team; responsible for the go-to-market strategy and communication with Dental Professionals; the professional oral healthcare portfolio (electric toothbrushes, professional whitening, interdental and oral hygiene products); and for growing awareness, trial and preference among Dental Professionals and their patients. Continue to build the Philips Sonicare brand, the #1 market share leader and #1 most often recommended by Dental Professionals and grow Philips Zoom to the #1 professional whitening brand.
In conjunction with the broader Dental Professional team (Head of Sales, Sales team, Professional Education team and Professional Relations (KOL) manager), develop and activate marketing strategies to grow sales, share and Dental Professional recommendation to deliver the local P&L. Partner with global category team to effectively manage the marketing (including local insights, product pipeline and packaging), advertising and promotional activities for the brand.
Lead the development of multi-year (BMC) plans for the business:
- Analyze consumer research, dental professional research, channel trends, current market conditions and competitor information to unlock new insights that will drive competitive advantage
- Team up with global category team to localize existing global product, packaging and develop the innovation roadmap
- Identify and execute on key Marketing enablers to build the brand and deliver on business goals
Develop and implement yearly local marketing plan and activities for new and existing products:
- Facilitate cross-functional brand and category reviews to identify issues and opportunities
- Define Brand Top must Do’s
- Assess and develop high quality National Marketing plan activities
- Team up with Global category, Finance and Sales to deliver yearly AOP financial goals
- Team up with Category and Supply chain to lead and optimize innovation launches
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
Lead a team of marketers focused on the US Dental Professional Channel. Work with a cross-functional team of experts from other departments (broader Dental Professional team, Sales Planning, Finance, Marcom, Category management, Supply chain). Partner with the global category team of product marketers and BMC lead.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- 10+ years Professional Sales and Marketing experience
- Dental professional sales and marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor required, MBA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint, Excel and presentation skills
- Lead and work in cross-functional teams
- Technical marketing skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Team-leadership and stakeholder management
- Energy, adaptability and drive
- Creativity and entrepreneurship
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to travel within US and Canada
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top