Head of PMO, Systems Engineering CoE
Head of PMO, Systems Engineering CoE
Help transform Philips into a world-class leading engineering organization. If you love thinking outside the box, coming up with new ideas, brainstorming, and using your creativity to find solutions, then please read on and apply!
- Program manage all aspects of the Systems Engineering Center-of-Expertise (CoE)
- Drive communications internally for stakeholders and businesses on the multiple programs associated with each of the four work-streams envisioned in the CoE charter
- Work in partnership with other CTO organizations, with specific collaboration efforts with the Software CoE, Chief Architect's Office, and I2M Excellence Deployment
- Track critical metrics for each of the workstreams as applicable to each of the Business Groups/Business Units
- Deploy resources as appropriate to aid businesses in their quest for Systems Engineering foundational efforts as well as capability improvements specific to their business.
- Work with Philips IT and outside vendors for pilot deployments and strategic planning for Systems Engineering infrastructure across Philips
- Handle and track the Systems Engineering budget
Your team The Philips' Systems Engineering Center of Excellence is a newly founded organization, chartered to improve the way we do systems engineering across the company and transform Philips into world class leading engineering company. The team is lean, composed of domain experts and process experts who help individual businesses improve and transform the way we are doing systems engineering. The team is highly motivated and geared up to success.
We are looking for
- Master's Degree and relevant experience
- 15+ years of experience leading engineering teams preferably with a strong systems or multi-disciplinary engineering background, preferably in a healthcare company
- Demonstrated teamwork, including the ability to work effectively across organizational and geographic boundaries, building bridges between teams and creating highly collaborative teams
- Strong history of program management skills w/ a proven track record of on-time, in-scope, in-budget and high-quality delivery and post-release support of solutions that include complex systems deployments.
- Experience leading large scale change processes
- Excellent communication skills and proven track record for developing high-trust relationships with key customers, including during times of customer issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Medical domain knowledge of FDA regulations, environmental test standards, requirements management tools, and verification test environments preferred; experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering is a plus.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top