Head of FP&A Digital Financial Management Systems
Job TitleHead of FP&A Digital Financial Management Systems
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be a key driver in establishing and implementing an overall vision and strategy for Digital Finance and Performance Management Accounting. To achieve that goal, you will be driving multiple break-through projects within the Finance – IT domain for Philips globally.
You are responsible for
- Leading the Finance Management Systems Center of Expertise (50+ FTEs)
- Developing the overall vision and strategy for Digital Finance and Performance Management Accounting and translating it into annual operational plans and project roadmaps
- Ensuring effective and efficient execution of operational and project plans
- Driving the execution of medium to high complexity break-through initiatives, involving a large number of stakeholders (business, FP&A, IT, accounting etc.) with high organizational impact
- Driving the design, build, implementation and production as well as running state-of the art management accounting environment, processes and tools
- Driving automation of FP&A activities through robotics process automation and other automation solutions
- Ensure successful partnership with key enabling functions like IT and Enterprise Information Management
- Delivering FMS operational excellence and productivity securing services on time and first-time-right
- Developing and coaching the FMS team, ensuring high engagement levels of the team with different job profiles, including process owners, developers, system analysts, data scientist and project managers
- As member of FP&A MT contribute to shaping and driving the overall FP&A agenda
You are a part of
You will be leading an international team. You will be reporting to our Head of Financial Planning and Analysis and be part of the FP&A Management Team. You team consists of 50+ people, mostly experienced, fast-paced experts in both finance business processes and systems as well as financial reporting analysts and project managers. The team is located various locations, primarily Amsterdam / Eindhoven (Netherlands), Andover (US), Chennai / Bangalore (India). Your regular work location will be Amsterdam/ Eindhoven, the Netherlands but regular travel to the other locations will be required.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- MBA / CPA or equal qualification (RC/RA)
- Progressive working experience in the IT development , in the Design as well as the delivery of Data Management systems
- Experience in the Finance domain, preferably in Data Management
- Proven depth of end-to end business knowledge, financial analytics and strategic insight
- Strong political acumen, with an ability to recognize organizational and business differences and work to effect alignments
- Experience in managing large matrix organizations and globally dispersed virtual teams
- Proven ability to marry financial constructs with business knowledge and to partner with general and functional teams
- Intellectual capacity to digest complex information
We are looking for a change agent, who initiates, coaches and directs Finance staff teams and stakeholders to or through change – you are adept at implementations of change through effective communication and leadership techniques.
In return, we offer you
The possibility to join a large global IT transformation program on Financial Management for the coming years, which shall not happen many times in your career. You will work in an environment where we encourage entrepreneurship. We offer you an interesting remuneration package and possibilities for (international) career developments.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top