Head of Campus Recruitment EMEA
Job TitleHead of Campus Recruitment EMEA
Job DescriptionYour challenge
Are you the most seasoned campus recruitment leader, ready for your next step to become the Head of Campus Recruitment EMEA at Philips? When your passion is building relationships with universities and your ambition is to get the best out of your team, we do have a challenging opportunity for you in an international environment where campus recruitment is a strategic pillar.
- You implement and drive the EMEA campus strategy Built synergies in the way of working across the EMEA region and you participate/lead strategic projects and activities and you allocate resources. You constantly seek continuous improvement opportunities in all our activities in line with our strategic direction;
- You define a final university relationship structure and determine the differentiating resources.. You share knowledge and communicates lessons learned from different partnering arrangements to promote ongoing development and leverage relationships that have been successful;
- You lead the EMEA campus team and manage the campus budget. Set appropriate goals and expectations to the team and you hold the recruiters accountable for meeting expected outcomes. You are also responsible for personal development of the team members into exceptional recruiters;
- You partner with key hiring decision makers to influence strategic workforce plans, efficiently meet the demand for campus talent and evangelize the Philips Build philosophy. You are accountable for meeting the required service level in the EMEA region;
- You partner with the Recruitment Marketing team to create robust campus marketing strategies to attract top talent and enhance the Philips employer brand at target schools. You also partner with the Talent Acquisition Operations team to conduct analysis of annual campus recruiting performance and strategic assessment of sourcing channels and methodologies.
You will lead a campus team around 6 recruiters, based in different countries. You report to the Global Head of Campus Recruitment.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- Depending on experience, an attractive salary;
- Fast track, global career advancement;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance.
We are looking for
To be successful in this job you have:
- A Bachelor or Master degree;
- Proven ability to implement and drive campus strategy/activities across different countries;
- Strong people management and leadership skills to lead a geographically dispersed team of professionals
- Proven ability to build real partnership with universities;
- Strong strategic thinking and the ability to drive innovation;
- Entrepreneurial skills with strong ability to balance risk and compliance;
- International experience, working in a matrix organization;
- High confidence driven, ability to lead transformation, Agile pro-active attitude;
- Strong communication skills in English is a must.
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips career site- vacancy number 213438.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for face-to-face recruitment- and business interviews.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top