GPU Development Engineer
GPU Development Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Join Philips Ultrasound Platform Development Team and help with the development of innovative technology that is helping to save lives, improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of healthcare across the globe.
You are responsible for
• Design, implement, and test ultrasound components that will be part of the overall imaging system.
• Work closely with acoustic, hardware, software and other engineers to architect and implement advanced algorithm prototypes for optimized real-time GPU implementations.
You are a part of
At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. Thanks to our employees who share our passion for improving lives, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry leading in image guided interventions, ultrasound, patient monitoring, cardiology informatics, sleep therapy and respiratory care.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, MS or PhD preferred
- 3+ years of experience with CUDA and/or OpenCL
- Experience with profiling and optimizing GPU code for performance
- Basic knowledge of signal processing techniques and/or scientific computing
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interface in a cross-disciplinary manner, including engineers, product managers, and clinical specialists
- Parallel programming algorithms and techniques is a plus
- Familiarity with medical devices and/or working in a regulated environment is a plus
In return, we offer you
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top